We welcome you to Camarlengo Dental Institute, a postgraduate dental continuing education and LIVE patient implant surgery training platform in Community Dentistry for dentists in the United States and Latin America. With our courses, US dentists achieve the needed knowledge and skills to successfully incorporate implant-based rehabilitation dentistry into their dental practice.
- This course aims to educate general dentists in the foundations of surgical principles and dental implant surgery.
- Starting with the foundations of surgical, CBCT interpretation, and dental implant surgery, this course is designed for the general dentist who has placed 0-25 implants. Hence, clinicians may deliver predictable care to their patients.
- On the third day, course attendees will use their acquired knowledge and skills to plan and perform dental implant surgery on live patients.
- Doctors are encouraged to bring their staff member(s) who will be primarily responsible for assisting in implant surgical and restorative cases.
- Within our Program, a clinician will come out with the necessary skill set to expand and grow their surgical comfort zone as they change someone’s life forever.
- As the clinician leaps forward into their career after completing this LIVE Patient Implant Training course, clinicians leave behind a transformed life that will carry on into a new future thanks to this Program.